Saturday, October 15, 2005

i have gotten my NEW obsessions.
(they are never ending aren't they?)

anyway, I am on a
book and TV rampage!!!
I am ADDICTED to tv,
if u didn't know.

ohh, and i have planned a
whole list of books to read
for the hols =)))
(now i can keep myself occupied)

Channel U has planned
a whole list of shows
that i want to watch!!!

and exams are over!
*yays.
and i have been
slacking at home like
erm.... 4 days already.
haa, nvr been more relaxed
=))))

but sadly there's still
O'lvl express chinese to
study for. I think i better
start to tmr.
(It just suddenly dawned to me
that i have to hand in 8 exam
papers on mon 171005)

Went shopping on tue,
the day after exam ended.
Bought NICE clothes,
at a reasonable and good
price too =)))
Dinner was GREAT,
had a steamboat buffet.
*YUMMY
but think i ate too much
hot stuff, i had a stomachache
that went on and off the
next day...

Went tanning on thurs,
well, my purpose there is
NOT to tan....
(but to just have funn)
however i didn't succeed
in my plan, i got SUNBURN
though there wasn't much sun
and I was mostly
in the shade!?!?
haaa.... how ironic.
now i have TANLINE,
of the racer i wore...
whn i just got rid of another
tanline of another racer i
got some months ago.
*how clever

i tell you....
everyone should watch
wang zi bian qing wa!
*grinx WIDELY

it's a nice show!
i am going gaga over it.
=)))

and dang ou is just
exceptionally charming!
*heex

oh well....
let's not get me started!
haaa....
now i need to wait like
5 more days b4
the next wed comes.

Doesn't anyone realise
it's such a torture to wait.
if there's one thing i dislike
that would be waiting.

Probably drive me crazy.

It almost did,
last week whn i waited
for the next wed to come
if u get wht i mean.

hmmm....

think i should be blogging
more often nowadays
since i have gotten more
time.

I should spend more time
doing things i like. =)))

OH!
today i brought my cat
(mew) for a walk downstairs.
which frightened me
a little.
(I'm afraid she will run away)
but she din.
She cling onto me and
almost practically sank
her claws into me.
I almost freak out though
when i saw 2 dogs pass by.
and mew was staring at
them.

so after she climb down
from the tree,
i brought her home.
*too paranoid

No comments: