Monday, February 07, 2005

firstly...
THANKS alot!
to those that encouraged mi....
*greatly appreciated
=)))
I'm realli fine le....
in fact i still can't understand
why i'm crying in the 1st place....
erm...
*nvm




you noe wht?
i feel horribly like Krishna now....
(just in case u din noe... he is a character in my lit bk)
well, my life is basically in a total mess...
(yesh, juz like Krishna)
and my work are piling up....
and yesh... i'm constantly nagged by
the feeling of my incomplete work...
and since i use "nagged"
i basically trying to convey the msg tat
i am greatly reluctant to complete....

now....
*juz how indiscipline can i get??
*juz whn i tot i was getting more discipline
*blehx....

aniwae...
discipline can be cultivated...
true...
but, i dun even haf the discipline
to even start cultivating it....
now... do u understand wht i mean???

*nvm
i almost died jogging 3 rounds...
i'm still pondering over the issue...
*WHY???
They even make us run 3 rounds the first place???
then Napfa coming tat time how??
4???
*freak....
*I hope i faint....


My Reunion Dinner
(saturday)

*goodness!
my cousins dyed their hair....
sooo cool kae...
unfair....
*blehx
aniwae...
My cuzzie, the same age de...
her lower part of her hair, behind
and her fringe is like dyed and bleached...
violet...
and after bleaching is like a whole range of colours...
pink, orange, yellow, purple....
so cool kae...
it's like gradient.....
my older cuzzie,
his hair is dyed like golden brown
one line across the head...
*bad at the descriptive
but i hope u understand wht i trying to say....

lolx...
ate til i like exploding...
*burst
haha....
ehhh.... my hair cut on the same day too...
alamak...
*so short
but nvm...
i can live thru it....

had funn...
and my cuzzie stayed overnite...
=)))

lolx...
my stupiak brother is now keeping
a stray cat turned pet cat outside my house...
and we haf like hamsters
and fishes in the house...
I hope it does not haf a craving for them...

CNY is coming...
i'm so excited...
and erm... sianx...
well, i haf so mux work piled up rmb?
ya....
and erm... like onli 1 house to visit...
*horribly pathetic...
i should haf more kids nxt time....
*haha.....


No comments: