Thursday, October 22, 2009

Final words, before I pack up and get ready to return to the comforts of my own home. It is finally 10pm and I bid farewell to my second house - my office. Remembering in August and September, I was still busy everyday but enjoying it, running around (almost literally travelling the entire Singapore island, as I travel from home - Pasir Ris to office - Bugis then to school - Clementi and back again), and now, though I'm not considered exactly not busy, but it is just home, office, home office, home office and so on... No wonder I dread my everydays! This explains why I've been reading so much things online, because it is really dreadful to start and end my everyday with just studying, though beneficial.

Civilisation seems far away, cause I hardly talk much to anyone since I feel comfortable enough to just stay in my own corner in my office.

Now I know what to do! In a bid to make my studying break life more exciting and still resist the temptations of feeding myself junk, I shall blog more, read more (good stuff, which includes THE BIBLE), pray more, and other miscellaneous stuff that I can think of later.

Reminders to self:
#1 priority of the day is to get connected with God
Praying is not just praying but communicating with God

Hard thing #2 wasn't very much successful but still more successful than usual, so here comes hard thing #3 - I shall go to bed and lie there and read my textbook till I sleep. Yes, I can do this.
(I can seriously feel the resistance and screams of my flesh for more brainless and satisfying activity)

ok! I CAN DO THIS!


God Bless. =)

No comments: